5) Run regedit.exe and search for any remaining references to FSCopilot and FSINN and delete them. This can be the time consuming part of the process but having used Revo Uninstaller helps reduce the number of entries. Of course as always backup the registry by doing an export.
6) Re install FSINN. See https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?t=20466 . Despite this article saying not to run the installer as admin, it does install OK if it is installed as admin and so it is best to do so.
7) Run everything as Administrator and ensure you have all the folders and files with the correct permissions for you to be able access them e.g. Full Control Everyone which is explained here - Tileproxy Installation.
8) This should complete the install. However the following errors may occur.
Run-time error '440':
Run-time error '339':
Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
- 1,070,232 bytes
- Open a command prompt as admin
- Change the directory to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- Run the command regsvr32 mscomctl.ocx
- You may not have a registration completed dialog box but the command should have been successful.