IvAp Disconnects During Flight
The IVAO Pilot Client, known as IvAp, is a plug-in which allows flight simulation programs to connect to the IVAO network. Occasionally the connection with IVAO may drop during a flight and you want to reconnect whilst continuing to fly.
• Open Task Manager and find the process ivap_dllhost.exe and kill it.
• This will probably remove IvAp from the Add-ons menu.
• Go the IvAp folder on your computer.
• Drag the file ivap_fsx.dll and drop it on to the the file ivap_dllhost.exe
• IvAp should now be back in the Add-ons menu however you should be able to carry on if it isn't.
• It's also a good idea to resubmit your flight plan.